Day 26 - A Song That I Can Play On An Instrument

This is the first song that I learned to play on the guitar. Very simple chords, thats why I was able to learn it. :D

Leaving On a Jet Plane by Chantal Kreviazuk

I was also able to learn a song on plucking because I was "forced" to play one when I was still having the guitar lessons. I had guitar lessons when I was still in first year high school. What happened with my guitar playing? I stopped because it became difficult for me. My fingers are too short and I find it difficult to extend my fingers specially with the chords like B, F, and the likes.

Himig ng Pag-Ibig by Asin

2 said something.:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my entry. If you have something in mind that you would like to tell me regarding my post, feel free to leave a comment. :3