Flash of Time

Is it me? or time is over speeding?
Oh I can't believe that time flies so fast or make that in a flash. Even though I want to update most of my blogs I can't seem to do it well enough. Well, its not "pressureless" but I'm pushing myself to do better. I need to. I am always relaxed and put things later. There has been a lot of plans pending. Nakakatamad talagang umalis ng shop kasi ang init sa labas. Ang init magcommute. Or is that another excuse? hah!

I'm not sure if I'd be able to do updates this weekend since my boyfriend is coming to visit me. Yey! :D We have plans for the weekend... I just wish time could stop for us.

* Image from Google search

0 said something.:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my entry. If you have something in mind that you would like to tell me regarding my post, feel free to leave a comment. :3