Offline

I've been getting no inspiration to write whatsoever. It's been a while and I've been waiting for those creative juices to come back but heck! I just don't know what to say. 

Life has been pretty much stagnant if you'll ask me. I'm mostly "working" during mornings and in early evenings. Can't say it's been much fun but the money is okay. I've been thinking about "going out" and do some harder jobs but, I'm even too lazy to move my ass out. It's one big blessing and curse. Plans have been delayed. No much "personal" (deeper) gain. 

The good thing about this is that I have more time. Not to mention that I'm always with my parents. It's what I want and I know they feel exactly the same way. I get to be with my friends when I want to. And one of the best part, I can have two days off with my boyfriend every month (since he's working outside Davao City). And did I say the money is good? Well, currently I'm paying debts but I get to buy and do what I want. 

But the thing is, this kind of job is boring. I don't get to meet new people or even a good interaction. I'm always in the counter, and there's lack of communication going on there. I just say "thank you" repeatedly to customers paying for a haircut. Nothing more. 

I would love to have a job where I can help people. Something that concerns information. Like being a customer representative in a company (help desk) or a teacher. Despite of being an introvert, I still love to have some good interaction. It makes me feel good whenever I get to help other people. 

Lately, I've been feeling low too. Somewhat feeling ugly (I know I shouldn't). Been gaining weight for more than 6 months, and I'm not doing anything about it. Talk about unmotivated. 

I'm currently hooked in playing PSP games ever since I bought the console. I sold my first one to a friend, and wanted one (again) a month ago. Currently playing Gods Eater Burst, making slow progress because I find it difficult. Haven't finished my Ys Seven... hope I will one of these days (the boss is definitely hard -- and because I didn't use any walkthroughs. I tried but it was too late). 

Anyway, that's about my offline life. 


* I do have one plan. One life long plan. 

;)

0 said something.:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my entry. If you have something in mind that you would like to tell me regarding my post, feel free to leave a comment. :3